The International Transport Forum (ITF) of the OECD has published the Transport Outlook 2015. Gloconomy provides you insight in some of the highlights of the report.
- 7 of the top 10 ports for container traffic are in China
- Air passenger volumes growth in emerging regions outplaced growth in Europe and North America
- Atlanta still busiest airport in the world, followed by Beijing and London
- Dubai fastest grower with +15.2%
- China and India account for nearly 70% of the estimated global rail passenger transport
- Transition economies invest in rail whereas mature economies invest increasingly in rail